Our Hospital Philosophy:
- We promise to be caring and compassionate. The doctors and staff believe in always serving the best interests of the patient and their owner(s) first.
- We believe that pain is inhumane. Our hospital is dedicated to objective pain assessment by all staff members and committed to a pain management action plan to prevent or eliminate painful suffering.
- We are commited to excellence in pet healthcare. We are dedicated to a level of continuing education that keeps our doctors and staff abreast of new developments in veterinary medicine. We will provide this care within our hospital or through referrals to the appropriate specialists.
- We believe that prevention is the best cure. We are dedicated to the practice of preventitive medicine to help pets live longer and healthier lives and give their owners peace of mind.
- We will keep our clients fully informed. It is our duty to ensure that owners understand the nature and severity of their pet’s medical, dental or surgical needs. We will provide an estimate of costs before any procedure or treatment is performed, then make every effort to remain within this estimate.